b

The Rules Experiment

Monday, March 6

My first evening with "The Rules"

Friday night I was at a friend's place for some drinks. There were only a few guys there, only two of which were eligible "candidates." Well, I did the "Rules" thing and remained aloof- friendly, yet aloof. It seemed to have worked pretty well. I noticed that they both started timing their cigarette breaks so they would be outside smoking at the same time as me. This is one of the "rules" that I actually agree with...after all, no one likes desperation.
The next day, my friend called me to tell me that both of them asked her for my number. I haven't heard from either of them yet, but we shall see.
I don't have a lot of time today to dissect rule #1, and I forgot to bring the book with me today, but I'll try to get to it tonight. I should have done that this weekend, but it's probably going to be a very long post, and the ADD was bad all weekend.

1 Comments:

Blogger Betty said...

I am definitely interested to see if this will work. What's the next step in the rules.

3/07/2006 11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home