b

The Rules Experiment

Thursday, March 9

My First "Rules" Date

Well, gang, it looks as if I'll have something to write about sooner than I originally thought. I have a date Saturday night with a guy I met on match.com. He asked me out on Tuesday, and since I am not really that interested in him, I thought he might make a good victim...ummm, I mean test subject. He seems a little dull, and he actually has mentioned several times that he likes to cuddle. The first time he said that, I thought he was joking, so I said, "wow...that's almost too cheesy for words." I think I may have offended him, but since he's mentioned it several times since then, I'm guessing I didn't hurt his feelings too badly. Any guy who asks me right off the bat if I like cuddling is definitely not someone I would want to date. Granted I do like to, but it's not something that any man asks during your first conversation unless he's a (and excuse my language) pussy.
So we shall see how this goes.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pete said...

Definitely not first date talk. He is trying to pose as a "sensitive guy" methinks.

3/09/2006 4:17 PM  
Blogger Ashburnite said...

Guru- I definitely agree... although there is also the posibility that he IS that sensitive. Either way, most definitely not my cup of tea.

3/09/2006 4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home