b

The Rules Experiment

Tuesday, March 14

Saturday's "Rules" Date

So I've waited a few days to post anything about my date last weekend, hoping I would think of something interesting to talk about, but no such luck. It was perhaps the dullest date I have ever been on. "Cuddle Bear" (as White Dade has chosen to name him) had absolutely nothing to say the entire evening. And since the Rules tell me not to be funny or talk too much, I had no way of saving the date. It was excruciating. I really wish there was more to tell you all, but I was barely able to stay awake at dinner.
And by the way Bad @ Life & JenJen....I wore black pants and a baby blue tank-top. (No neon colors on this one).

4 Comments:

Blogger Bad at Life said...

Very sad to hear about the lack of neon colors.

Does the quality of the date mean that you did not, in fact, partake in any of his cuddling? What if you missed out on some truly expert cuddling?

3/15/2006 3:41 PM  
Blogger Ashburnite said...

Unfortunately, I did not get to experience his expert cuddling

3/15/2006 6:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The rules actually saved you from this dude. He should be trying to impress you. You aren't obligated to entertain every boring man who wants to take you on a date. That would just encourage his boring ass to call you again.

5/12/2006 11:42 AM  
Blogger Stacia said...

anonymous is right. The Rules weeds out the guys that aren't right for you.

AND they work! Flowers do not chase bees.

6/22/2009 1:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home